If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: In the money!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Friday, April 22, 2005

In the money!

I just this second realized something: I made some nice money this month playing poker.

Profit:

Florida trip $192
Bonus chasing: $63
Home games: $60
Total $310

Okay, I know it’s not thousands of dollars, but for a limit player who considers himself a student of The Game and plays because it’s an enjoyable past time, a few hundred dollars is a pretty good month and I’ll have to look at my records at home, but I know it’s even a little more than this because of a few juicy games I’ve played in recently on UltimateBet.

My goal was to make enough playing to pay for my Vegas trip. It's looking good so far. All hail the poker Gods!

Don’t tell the IRS!

Side note: I deposited $120 at Intertops using Neteller to chase the bonus there, but when I tried to cash out, Neteller wasn’t one of the options. It has to go to my checking account first before I can put it back into Neteller. A minor inconvenience as long as the money gets to me safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home