If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: My first Royal Flush!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Friday, December 24, 2004

My first Royal Flush!

I had to post this hand history:

Pre-flop: tep calls. DocRage74 folds. seans66 folds. mrreed raises to $.50. jamboo87 folds. andey calls. gguido folds. TripleJack folds. jspur folds. Bad Religion folds. tep calls. Flop (board: Td 6c Kh): tep checks. mrreed bets $.50. andey folds. tep calls. Turn (board: Td 6c Kh Kd): tep checks. mrreed bets $.50. tep calls. River (board: Td 6c Kh Kd Jd): tep checks. mrreed bets $3.85. tep calls. Showdown: mrreed shows Ad Qd. mrreed has Ad Qd Td Kd Jd: straight flush, ace high. tep mucks cards. (tep has Jc Qs.) Hand #1612760-22226 Summary: $.55 is raked from a pot of $11.55.

mrreed wins $11 with straight flush, ace high.

Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home