If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Quite a run!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Quite a run!

I just finished a little over an hour of play on UltimateBet at the 6-max. $1/$2 limit hold em tables. Wow...what a run! Up 20+ big bets! I played top hands, caught a few good cards, and ended up at a table of fish who would bet into me, and then raise, when I was holding the nuts.

I've already booked my flight and hotel for the bloggers tournament in Las Vegas in June and my goal is to increase my on line play and the levels at which I play in order to make the entire trip a freeroll and I won almost exactly 10 percent of the money I need this evening.

It makes me wish I was a marine so I could yell BOO YAA!

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home