If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Real money update -- January
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Real money update -- January

January 2005

PokerStars -- $37 (+13)
EmpirePoker -- $78 (+28)
UltimateBet -- $186 (+61)

sub total on-line play -- +$102

Live play (one $50 tournament) -- (-$50)

Total -- +$52

PartyPoker -- $28 (free money)
RoyalVegas -- $7.80 (free money)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the heads up! You have even better luck playing online than DH and I do. This weekend were my first two wins in live tourneys, and now I'm a little scared to play at all. And I'm grounded from online poker until I get my grades up... well, maybe I can play just a little bit...

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

and by the way, I still think absolute poker is the best. I came in 27/1500 (free) again trying for a seat in the WSOP. I'm still saving my pennies though in case DH will let me buy in to one of the early WSOP tourneys while we're out there...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home