1. Spring break: Heading back to Cozumel for a little R&R at the all-inclusive Hotel Cozumel and Resort, which boasts the largest swimming pool on the island.
2. Cancun in June: My oldest little sister hasn't had a vacation in 13-14 years as she has a child with special needs. Therefore, my youngest little sister is coming to town to watch her boys so we can take off for a week in Cancun.
3. Let's not forget the summer concerts! I have Kid Rock tickets in hand and look forward to a Jimmy Buffett concert announcement any day now.
4. Air fare sale: Allegiant Air has ventured into the Indianapolis market and with their arrival have announced some amazing sales. As a result I have a trip booked to Las Vegas for the first week in August, the week before starting back to school. $256 round trip AND non-stop. Not a bad way to end the summer.
Hey. It's a once in a lifetime thing. Especially Keith Richards lifetime. So I bought tickets!
7. The list is getting longer as summer approaches:
8. I guess it's going to be a musical season. I just added Zac Brown to the list:
More summer updates to come!