If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Livin' on spongecake...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I have taken a year sabbatical from my teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean. Does that sound crazy to you?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Livin' on spongecake...

This day can't go fast enough!

Tonight I pick up my Bulgarian Beauty and head for one of the nation’s premier outdoor music venues to enjoy Jimmy Buffett live and in person! To make it even better, I purchased four tickets the day they went on sale and sold two of them to a guy I met playing poker in Evansville. I’m not freerolling the concert, but pretty darn close.

I don’t expect to get wasted away again, but I know it’ll be a great time. Katrina’s rain has come and gone and the weather forecast is: Times of clouds and sun this morning. Times of clouds and sun in the afternoon. Partly cloudy this evening. Partly cloudy overnight. High of 81.

All systems are go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home