If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: Kathy F***ing Leibert...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kathy F***ing Leibert...

This may be the funniest description of a color I have ever read in my life. A dealer from the WSOP (http://wsop-dealer.kcpoker.net) REALLY hates Kathy Leibert. He goes on and on and on about her and his tirade included this description of her jogging suit:

More on Kathy. She wears the same outfit everytime I see her. First, let's picture the color. Imagine eating 2 bowls of 3 alarm chili, and washing it down with a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon. The next day, on the way to a forest, you stop off and grab a paper plate, and a little jar of metallic red paint at a model toy store...you know, those little 1 oz jars? Ok, so jog 1 mile, uphill, carrying a full backpack, and wearing fatigues. Take the paper plate and place it on the ground. Squat over it with your sweaty ass, and shit out the 2 bowls of 3 alarm chili that was washed down with that 12 pack of PBR. Empty out the 1 oz jar of model paint, grab a twig off of a tree, and mix it up. That is the color of this fucking 'sweatsuit' that KFL wears.

Too funny, but how does a person have such a capacity to HATE someone he has only dealt with periferally? I have lived for 45 years on fair planet, fathered and raised an 18 year-old son, have two ex-wives, more than my share of failed relationships, and yet can't think of even ONE single person that I actually hate.

Maybe I need to look into that.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Easycure said...

She'd kick his ass at poker.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Without us bloggers, you'd have no readers. I enjoy reading these blogs. Be it the offensive ones, or the really artistic ones, every individual is appreciated for their creativity. Your description of Kathy's outfit had me laughing my ass off!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home