If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov
playing poker and teaching science: A piece of the pie
My Photo
Name:
Location: Honolulu, HI, United States

I'm a middle school science teacher, wrestling coach, poker player, scuba diver, aikido black belt, amateur writer, and student of life. In the past I have tried to give back a little by volunteering at a children's home in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. I also love Frosted Flakes. I took a year-long sabbatical from my science teaching position in order to sail the Caribbean, retired from teaching in Indiana and now teach at a Honolulu middle school.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A piece of the pie

I've had some inquiries and so I've decided to try an experiment and offer a piece of myself at the upcoming World Series of Poker. You can purchase anywhere from five to ninety percent of me in any of the following games:

1. $1500 H.O.R.S.E.: June 16
2. $1500 pot-limit Omaha 8b: June 22
3. $1500 no limit Hold Em: June 19, 21, or 23

Naturally, I'll be keeping ten percent for myself. If you are interested, drop me an email at my super secret email address and we'll work out the details:

Mr. Reed @ carpejeep13@yahoo.com

The more the merrier!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I know this investment will pay off! A.D.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home